Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, February 7, 2011

To My Snowbound Friends!

I know a lot of you have just about had it with all the cold weather. So I'm sending you some Florida heat waves and a little bit of sunshine with today's project!
The bright Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Friends Never Fade stamp set, and Beautiful Wings Embosslit are sure to brighten up your day.

Of course a good sketch is a great starting point and Mojo Monday always has one to begin your week with!

  • Make a set of cards using this layout and mix and match the different designs and colors in the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper. Sure to brighten someone's day!
Hope you enjoyed today's project. Remember Sale-a-bration is in full swing and it's a great time to buy some new Stampin'Up! product and earn FREE stamps at the same time. Click here for all the Sale-a-bration details! Contact me if you would like copies of the new Mini Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs and you don't presently have a Stampin'Up! demonstrator that you work with. I'd be happy to stick them in the mail to you!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Oval All
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper
Misc: Peach Parfait 1/2" ribbon, 3/16" Corner punch, Round Tab punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

19 comments:

Pam~ said...

Martha, this is beautiful! Even though I'm in Alabama and freezing, this sure did brighten my day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love these fun papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

perennial-mommy said...

I love that paper! Lovely, cheery card!

Heather M said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I love this paper, and I ordered this stamp set just recently. It hasn't arrived yet, and I can't wait... this may be my Mom's Ma's Day card, and then I'm going to make her a box of stationary using this paper :)

Linda Callahan said...

Thanks for the Florida sunshine! It's lovely! 6-9 inches of snow expected here tonight.......the never ending story these days!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love the layout and the card! Will have to add that layout to My book. TFS!!!!
Linda H
Sacramento, CA

Patti J said...

Beautiful spring colors - thank you!!! I'm in Missouri, and am very ready for spring! Will be in Florida the end of March for Cardinal's Spring Training - can't wait for the sunshine! Are you anyplace near Jupiter? That's where we will be - it would be fun to meet up!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card thanks for the sunshine. I'm in Michigan and I'm not complaining about the snow & cold........nothing as pretty as fresh snow with the sun shining making it look like diamonds scattered all over. So many of my peers go to FL for the winter, but we love our snow, there are a few of us! LOL

Debbie Pierce said...

Love this card and love this DSP. I see a CASE in my future!!

XOXO
Debbie

Glenda Mollet said...

awesome card, Martha! I love the bright and sunny colours.

Carla said...

Thank you so much for some sunshine!!! Your card is beautiful, sunny and perfect. It sure made me smile. Its dreary and cold here and supposed to get down to zero or colder, at least its too cold to snow. Hugs,

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow - you do the Martha Stewart name proud - your card looks as professional as you would find on her site!

Nicely laid out, clean, sharp, not cluttered and pretty colours, fresh.

So glad I came to say hi!

~ Barb

Ann Schach said...

So bright and cheery, Martha! It makes me long for warmer weather!

Patti MacLeith said...

No snow here, but this card still brings cheer! Thank you, Martha!

Kim said...

Oh thank you Martha for the beautiful ray of sunshine!

Sharyn said...

This is beautiful, makes me dream of summer already.

Nine said...

cute card !

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card - love the scattered butterflies. Thanks for sending us some warmth & joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Doris said...

This card is just a breath of Spring--love your choice of colors!