Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary and Enjoy My Stampin'Up! Special

I was so "juiced" about learning how to rubber stamp and make cards 3 years ago. I attended my first Stampin'Up! Convention the summer of 2008 and purchased this stamp with our Statement of the Heart on it. Three years later, when I look at this stamp, I still get just as juiced!

Every Stampin'Up! catalog is to me like the Sears Wish Book we used to get as a child at Christmas time. (I know I'm dating myself) Every Stampin'Up! event I attend is like meeting and hanging out with 100's of kindred spirits or stampin' friends connected at the heart. Every UPS box I receive from Stampin'Up! whether for me or not is like opening a treasure chest; even if it's the same package of paper I've seen over and over again! I love our products!

The funny thing is I know I'm not alone!! There are lots of you that feel the same way. I know because I've met you in person and on cyberspace; and I look forward to meeting many more of you this year!
So, thank you again for your support, encouragement, and your business!

I hope you enjoy my Anniversary Stampin'Up! Special:

Purchase 3 Stampin'Up! items of your choice and receive a 40% discount off every 3rd item.
  • This is a Seasons Of Stamping promotion good only on Thursday, February 3rd.
  • The discounted item will be of equal or less value to items 1 & 2. ( items 4&5, 7&8, and so on)
  • This special is in addition to all Stampin'Up! Hostess benefits and the Sale-a-bration promotion benefits you are eligible for.
  • Order on-line or through me directly.
  • On-line purchasers will receive their 40% discount refund by mail within one week to 10 days of their on-line purchase.
  • Purchase from any of our catalogs: Occasions Mini catalog, 2011 Idea Book and Catalog, and Definitely Decorative catalog plus the Stampin'Up! Clearance Rack.

Today's project was created by a fellow Stampin'UP! demonstrator, Cynthia Obermaier.
I love how she used the Top Note Die in creating her purse. The Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry card stock look great together. The Designer Series paper is the retired Cottage Wall DSP but, we have this same beautiful design in the Sunny Garden Designer Series paper; just in different colors!

Thanks for stopping by! Contact me if you have any questions and I always love reading your comments, so leave one before you go!

Have a great day!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Cynthia's card is cute and the purse idea is genius!

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Martha,

I know what you mean when you wrote about the Sears Wish Book!

Congrats on the three years. Hope you have many more years to share what you love!

Ann Schach said...

Happy Anniversary, Martha! Mine was Feb. 1st...and I had forgotten all about it until I read your post. I am going to have to celebrate with a special tomorrow!

Mary Fish said...

Happy SU! Anniversary, Martha!

Hugs, M