Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I {Heart} Hearts Perfect for Valentines


Today's projects were created by a member of my downline, Dawn Symeon. She recently became a demonstrator and has been "cranking" out the cards!

She's made great use of the I {Heart} Hearts set, from her starter kit, in creating her cards. She doesn't own a paper cutter yet and cut out all the pieces by hand! I couldn't even tell.

I love the shading she used around the edges and love how she used the 3 heart image as her focus in the first card. I would have punched it out never thinking to leave it as is!
I think she's done a great job in all the details of her cards.
Thanks for sharing the cards, Dawn!

REMINDER:
Tomorrow I'm celebrating 3 years with Stampin'Up! and looking forward to year number 4!
Thank you for your support, encouragement, and business!

Purchase 3 Stampin'Up! items of your choice and receive a 40% discount off every 3rd item.
  • This is a Seasons Of Stamping promotion good only on Thursday, February 3rd.
  • The discounted item will be of equal or less value to items 1 & 2. ( items 4&5, 7&8, and so on)
  • This special is in addition to all Stampin'Up! Hostess benefits and the Sale-a-bration promotion benefits you are eligible for.
  • Order on-line or through me directly.
  • On-line purchasers will receive their 40% discount refund by mail within one week to 10 days of their on-line purchase.
  • Purchase from any of our catalogs: Occasions Mini catalog, 2011 Idea Book and Catalog, and Definitely Decorative catalog plus the Stampin'Up! Clearance Rack.

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Misc: Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Carla said...

Dawns card are so beautiful!!! Hugs,

Kim said...

She did a great job on her cards!!