Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Fun & Easy Way to Create a Cupcake

This week's challenge from Pals Paper Arts is a sketch challenge.

This is my first time using Stampin'Up!s Create a Cupcake stamp set with coordinating Build-a-Cupcake punch. This is such a fun set to use. Lot's of choices and possibilities with this set. Fun images, sweet sentiments, AMAZING punch that coordinates with the stamp set. These two are definite "Winners" in my opinion!

I've paired them with Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper and coordinating Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, and Wild Wasabi colors. Most definitely a fun, female birthday card. Of course we girls love our "bling" so I added some dots of Crystal Effects and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds on top.

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the Pals Paper Arts Design Team to see their interpretation of this sketch. Give it a try yourself!
Contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend!
God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Stitches Designer Series paper
Misc: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Word Window punch, Build-a-Cupcake punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Circle Scissor Plus, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Perfect interpretation of the sketch, Martha! And such an adorable card! I love it!

Linda Callahan said...

This cupcake is so cute and looks great with that DSP!

Carla said...

I love it and that DSP is awesome. Hugs,