Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, February 18, 2011

Awash With Flowers ~ Spring Is On Its Way!

Today's card was created by my friend and upline, Adriana Benitez at Escape2Stamp. It almost looks like the flowers are moving! It's just beautiful and a perfect set for spring. She used the Awash with Flowers stamp set, Stampin'Up!s Water color Crayons, and lots of beautiful Rich Razzleberry colors. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. You can check out all the details on her website here.

Thanks for stopping by! On the east coast, I know alot of the men will be glued to the superbowl of NASCAR, the Daytona 500. I'm thinking this is a great time for stamping!!

We are out of town visiting our sons and staying put this afternoon just to watch it on TV. Wish I had packed my stamping supplies. Is there anyone near Gainesville, Florida? I'll be over! I did pack my Stampin' Success (the magazine we get as Stampin'Up! demonstrators) and my catalogs. I can always find something new in these catalogs even though I've seen them 100 times. They always inspire me!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


God Bless,




4 comments:

Carla said...

Adriana's card is so beautiful. I love those flowers stamped like that. Gorgeous! Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

I really like Adriana's use of the two ribbons!

Mary Fish said...

This is gorgeous and I absolutely love the ribbon treatment!

Hugs, M

Tina said...

Beautiful!

I've left you an award on my blog, feel free to pick it up or no biggie if you don't have time. (Boy are they time consuming!)

http://mytherapymycreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-awards.html