Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clean & Simple Cupcake

I have been playing with the new Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating Build-a-Cupcake punch. What I like about this set is that it gives you lots of options to make quick and easy cards.


I repeated the center panel to show some of the other options. You can create your own basket of cherries or bucket of flowers! The cherries were stamped using our Stampin' Write markers and then punched out. I put a little Dotto on the back to adhere them. The bucket of flowers required me to cut out one of the flower images to make a mask. I was then able to make the bouquet without too much overlapping of images.

Order the Create a Cupcake Stamp Set clear mount, the Build a Cupcake punch, 2 packages of colored card stock, a Stampin' Write Marker and you'll be at $50. Enough to qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration item! That's a great deal! Contact me to place an order or order on line from my Stampin'Up! website. Sale-a-bration continues through the end of March.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project. I know I had a lot of fun playing!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake clear mount
Ink: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers, Crumb Cake Classic ink, Wild Wasabi & Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock, Red Glimmer Paper
Misc: Build a Cupcake punch, Itty Bitty punch Pack, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Square Lattice Embossing folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What cute variations using the cupcake image.

Hugs, M

Ann Schach said...

Adorable cards! I love that you showed us the different ways to use the various stamps in the set. Great texture, too!

Carla said...

What fun, I love your card. I would of never thought of filling the holder with anything else other than the cupcake. I just love all three!!! Hugs,

Heather M said...

Super cute!! Is there anyway you could possibly show more how you did the masking and stamping to make the flower basket??