Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-brate You!


It's sounds a bit corny but it is time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-a-bration is Stampin'Up!s biggest promotion of the year. Sale-a-brate YOU by rewarding yourself with FREE Stampin'Up! products for the amazing cards, gifts, and scrapbook pages you create all year long! Here's how:

{SPEND}
Spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product of your choice! Earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product for each $50 you spend!

{HOST}
Host a workshop of at least $300, and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product in addition to all your hostess benefits! Contact me to schedule your workshop!

{JOIN}
Join the Stampin'Up! family by becoming a demonstrator and receive a 15% discount off your Starter Kit. Plus, receive a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products! I'd love to have you join me and our team of talented demonstrators!

****Choose the FREE items you've earned out of the Sale-a-bration catalog plus these sets in the Idea Book & Catalog seen here.****

If you would like a copy of the Sale-a-bration catalog, contact me, I'm happy to put one in the mail to you!

God Bless,

0 comments: