Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Featured Artist

Today's project was my attempt at the vintage look. I combined the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper and Fabric, the Vintage Flower Adornments, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, and the new Mother of Mine Stamp.

I sponged some of the edges with Always Artichoke ink, crinkled up other edges, and unraveled the fabric edges to try and give it that aged look. The fabric was adhered using the Anywhere Glue Stick.

A big Thank You to Mary Fish for the opportunity to be her featured artist today on her blog!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Would love to hear what you think is key to the vintage look. Leave me a comment before you leave!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Mother of Mine
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Paper: Baja Breeze Textured card stock, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Whisper White card stock, Springtime Vintage Designer Series paper
Misc: Vintage Flower Adornments, Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Sponge Daubers, Basic Pearls, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.

6 comments:

Caryl P said...

A beautiful card Martha! The inked edges combined with flowers and pearls speaks vintage to me.

Patti MacLeith said...

Nicely done, Martha! The vintage series does help vintage-challenged folks like myself! Thanks for saying how you adhered the fabric. I wasn't sure how to do that. I have some coming soon!

Gail S. said...

Beautiful! I love how you embossed the scalloped circle and how you added the red to the heart on the mother stamp!

Mary Fish said...

So pretty, Martha!

Thanks so much for being a guest stamper with me. :)

Hugs, M

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful Martha! Hugs,

Joanna M said...

Congrats Featured artist! I love your card and those colors are just gorgeous together! Hugs, J