Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guest Artist, Kim Lundstrom



Today's project was created by one of my downline, Kim Lundstrom. She is one creative lady! I loved how she combined the Celebrations Designer Series paper, Celebrations Quick Accents and the Party Hearty stamp set. The colors, layers and accents make this a fun birthday card!

Kim's card exemplifies why I love Stampin'Up! products. Stampin'Up! products coordinate! There won't be a trip back to the store because I have the wrong color ink, paper, or embellishments. Stampin'Up! knows my time is precious and gives me quality products to be as creative as I want without spending time trying to coordinate everything. Love how easy they make it!

This Saturday SCRAP, Space Coast Rubber and Paper will be making Thank You cards for our local Pregnancy Resources. No experience necessary just a heart to serve! If you live in the Melbourne, Florida area and would like to attend please RSVP here!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White, Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Misc: Celebrations Quick Accents, Brights Brads, Corner Rounder punch, Pacific Point Ribbon (retired)


3 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Kim's card is so very cute! I love these colors!

Carla said...

Oh what a fabulous card. I love it. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Way to go, Kim!

Great use of elements.

Hugs, M