Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PALS January Hop


Welcome to the January Pals Hop! This month the Stampin' Pretty Pals are show casing Valentine themed projects for your enjoyment and inspiration! If you've arrived from Kylies Crafty Corner, I'm stop number four on the January Pals Hop. I hope you've enjoyed the Valentine's projects so far. There's lots more to come so keep on "hopping"! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line Up below and you'll be back on track.


The most difficult part of these projects was figuring out when we had used too much Glimmer Paper! The Filled With Love stamp set is a perfect set to let your children create their own Valentine's this year. With so many images, they will have plenty to choose and decorate from! And if you have the Big Shot, the Two Tags Die makes great valentines.
We felt a bit like Dorothy from Oz with all the red shimmery paper. Even Mr. Owl seems pretty content in his sparkly outfit. I know some girls that will love to mark their books with this little guy.

It's time to move on to see what Joanna Munster has created at Inspired By Stampin! She is stop number 5 on the January Pals Hop. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment before you go. Can you have too much glitter??

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Filled With Love
Card:
Ink: Old Olive and Real Red Classic Ink
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black card stock, and Red Glimmer Paper
Misc: Small Heart punch, Scallop Oval punch, Small Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Small Valentines
Ink: Real Red Classic Ink, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Real Red Whisper White, Early Espresso card stock, Red Glimmer Paper
Misc: Full Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Small Oval punch, Owl punch, Heart to Heart punch, Two Tags Bigz Die, Big Shot

21 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Martha! The red glimmer paper just shines! Beautiful projects!

Lori Ingebritson said...

Martha, I greatly enjoyed how you used the glimmer paper and I enjoyed peeking at your whole blog. You now have a new follower!

Miranda said...

Love your projects and the glimmer paper! :)

Kim said...

Oh Martha, what a hoot! I LOVE that owl bookmark- super cute! Great projects!

lisa808 said...

Great use of the glitter paper.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Supper cute and great use of the Glitter Paper!

Patti said...

Doesn't Valentine's day deserve a little extra glitter? Loved all your projects.

Kelly said...

That does it. Red Glimmer goes on my order LOL Great card!

Tammy said...

Me too, Kelly! I'm ordering the Red Glimmer paper now! These are great - I especially love the card, so clean and crisp with that thin black mat on the main white panel! :-)

Mary Fish said...

Look at all that glittery goodness!

I especially love the heart flowers on your first card.

Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

Spark-tacular projects! Love that glimmer paper ... hoot de hoot!

Cards by Gina said...

Your card and projects are just too adorable! And, of course, you know how much I love that glimmer paper. Perfect touches on all three!

Dawn Gross said...

non-traditional valentine colors. love it!

Kathy said...

I love the red bling paper -very much says "Happy Valentine's Day"
Mr Owl is too cute

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you did a fabulous job with that glitter paper! Love these!

creations by jackie said...

Awesome projects, I love all the red glam and bling. Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

Martha, your projects brought a smile to face!!! I just love them. Love all the glimmer!!! Hugs,

Joanna said...

Love that glitter paper! And the bookmarkers are sooo cute!! Hugs, J

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh, Martha, these are all glimmerific! I LOVE them!

Mike Funke said...

I'm blind! I'm blind! All that Glimmer paper makes me think there's no place like....Linda's house for Valentines Day. All great projects!
Mike

Mike Funke said...

I meant Martha's house. I got so caught up being cute I forgot where I was!