- I love Diet Coke
- I'm on a first name basis with everyone at our local 7/11 because I love Diet Coke so much.
- I find reality shows fascinating. Like Survivor Man, Say Yes to the Dress, Hoarders, Deadliest Catch, & Everest:Beyond the Limits.
- I've recently lost 15 pounds!! yeah!
- I love chocolate (like who doesn't) and have been known to eat my children's holiday candy so often that they finally started hiding it from me.
- I have never owned a dog, only cats but, would love to have a King Charles Spaniel.
- My first car was a 1971 VW bug painted British Racing Green. The bottom rusted out so many times you could see the road underneath the pedals as you drove. The battery also fell out on the road one time. I loved that car!
- My favorite thing to do on a weekend is sit in my neighbor's driveway with some wine and cheese and watch our children run around.
This is a quick and easy project. Cut your paper at 8 1/4" x 10 3/4". Score along the long side at 5 1/4" and 5 1/2". I layered two panels on top of the cover. The bottom layer is 5 1/8"x8 1/8" and the top layer is 5" x 8". I cut an inside pocket at 5 1/4" x 3-4" depending on how high you want the pocket to be. I also attached a small amount of ribbon under the memo pad to hold an ink pen. Here are some other memo pad holders I created last fall.