Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Pain Your Gain


Do you have a spot in your house that has excess spilling out? Every time I walk by my excess stamps I get this pain in my stomach. So my pain is your gain.

Put a bundle together for $12 plus actual shipping if you need it shipped. All stamps are in good to like new condition and a few have never been used. These are all retired Stampin'Up! products. Contact me if you have any questions or would like to order a bundle. I accept Paypal and check. All sales are final so, please ask questions.

Put together your own bundle for $12 plus actual shipping. All items are retired. I accept Paypal or checks and will give you the exact total once I know your bundle and actual shipping costs. All Sales are final. Items will not be held. Contact me with any questions. I will update this post during the day with items sold.

Stamps: Condition of stamps and Stampin'Up! product is noted.

Pick 2 from first group


Pick 1 from second group



Ribbon and Embellishments: Pick 2


Thanks for looking. I hope you can find some useful items for your paper crafting or maybe as a gift for someone else.

Also, if you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator please look for me at Stampin' Connection's Buy,Sell,Trade. I'm doing some serious trading!!

Have a great weekend!

God Bless,

To Order Stampin'Up! Products 24/7, Click Here

0 comments: