Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Collage

A quick post this morning as I head off to my daughter's school today. This project is for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at SplitCoast Stampers. The Christmas Collage stamp is a beautiful image but is sometimes difficult to use. The image is embossed in gold embossing powder over Kraft card stock, I love the look it gives. And I'm still loving the Champagne Glass Glitter. It really does stay in place! I used Crystal Effects to adhere it to the sentiment.


It feels like the day after Christmas now that the two enormous promotions are over but, we still have Christmas to look forward to and also the new Occasions Mini & Sale-a-bration catalogs! Catalogs will be mailed to my customers mid December. If you would like a copy, contact me and I will put you on my mailing list.

Stop back for my next post: My pain your gain!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Very pretty card. I love the gold embossing - makes the card elegant.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love the glass glitter and the embossing.

Kelly said...

Your card is very pretty! :)

Carla said...

So rich, elegant and beautiful. I love it Martha. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

This is just sooooo pretty! I think I've been inspired! I haven't given one thought to my own Christmas cards this year, but now I have a direction to go in, Martha! Thanks! Of course, there are only a select few who will get my home made card! Those that won't throw it out are on the top of the list LOL!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, elegant card. Love it!