Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Little Gift Giving

It is cold in Florida!! No more shorts and t-shirts for a while. We are pulling out every possible long sleeve piece of clothing we can find. Yesterday my daughter wore her PJ top to school because it had... long sleeves. Today I did find her one lone turtle neck in the bottom of a clothes bin. If I keep the laundry going, I think we can make it through this cold spell without making major winter clothing purchases. I know, I know, bad mom!!


In the meantime we wanted to give Michele's teachers a gift for Christmas. We went out and bought gloves for everyone. There are all kinds of gloves these days, gorgeous gloves too.

We made tags using the 2 Tag Die; decorated them with images from Bells & Boughs, Jolliest Time of the Year, Stampin' Write Markers and tied them up in some of Stampin'Up!s beautiful ribbon. Everyone loved them! And yes, Michele has a very nice, warm pair too!

Gift Certificates:
There is still time to purchase a Seasons Of Stamping gift certificate or have family or friends purchase one for you. I will send a handmade gift certificate created just for you or an e-card. Gift certificates can be redeemed through me for Stampin'Up! product or Seasons Of Stamping classes. Contact me to order yours today!


God Bless,

7 comments:

None None said...

I love the two tags die but one thing has perplexed me with this particular tag. It seems so versatile apparently as you have shown that it doesn't need to be folded. How did you eliminate the crease mark? I hope you can share how because I'd love to know!

Ann Schach said...

What a thoughtful gift for teachers! Love the tags! Stay warm, Martha.

Mary Fish said...

what a gorgeous way to package the gloves . . . the tags are perfection. hugs, m

Martha said...

Hi Christy,
One side of my tags has a fold line but the other does not. I used our standard card stock and didn't use any shims below my die. I'm not sure how it didn't crease the other side. Not sure if this helps or not.

Patti MacLeith said...

Hi Martha! I am in Northern California this week and had to bust out my little-used gloves! What a cute idea for giving them. They are usually part of my Christmas decorations at home in Southern California!

Carla said...

Martha, love your tags... fabulous gift!!! Hope it warms up for ya. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea for a gift! So nice to have and I doubt many of us in the area actually own any (well, at least before this year...) Your finishing touches make them look even more special :)