Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Designer Bag Card Holders

Yesterday I helped my sister-in-law make these adorable designer bags for some of her family and friends. They are small 5" high and about 1" wide bags that could hold cards or gift cards. It was fun to jazz them up with Stampin'Up!s paper, ribbon and embellishments.


The template for this project came from Becky Robert's Inkin' Idaho site. This is one of three templates in her .pdf. Cute, cute, cute!

Short and sweet today but, wanted to share a project!

I will be mailing the new catalogs out soon. If you would like one, contact me and I will put you on my mailing list!

God Bless,

9 comments:

Mary Fish said...

adorable is an understatement. they are fabulous! hugs, m

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh, you could do SO much with these bags! Festive, too!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Martha! Thank you so much for sharing!

Pam~ said...

These are GREAT! Oh so cute and the embellishments really add so much to the already cute purse!

Linda Callahan said...

These really are adorable!

Carla said...

These are terrific!!! I love the embellishments. They are going to love getting these. *smile* Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty! They are going to looove getting these!

ButternutsageDesigns said...

these are so cute!!!! I left an award for you on my blog!

Rosa B. said...

That is super cute and such a great idea!