Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Come to Bethlehem

Today's color challenge at SplitCoast is to combine Real Red, Old Olive, and River Rock colors. Not a very difficult challenge but I often spend way too long trying to come up with my project. Today I was determined to finish it quickly and here it is! Sometimes you just have to make it and not look back!


I'm enjoying the look that dry embossing gives a stamped image. I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Big Shot for the image and the card base.

Tying a bow? Remember to measure 2 1/2" times around what you are tying.

Challenges are a great way to improve your stamping ability and just keep you stamping. Google "card challenges" or something like that and you will come up with a couple every day to participate in! You'll also see lots of great ideas.


Have a great week!
God Bless,



Recipe:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, River Rock card stock
Misc: 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Fire Square brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love the look that the embossing gives! Perfect use of the challenge colors!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh Martha I love how you embossed this!

Carla said...

Just beautiful!!! Love the added touch of the red bow. The embossing is fabulous like that. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

I love the idea of embossing the stamped image. Thanks, Martha!

Anonymous said...

It looks great - glad you left it!