Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion!


"What do you call it when you get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but we're calling it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either our Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator."
  • Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
  • Make new and lasting friendships.
  • Enjoy access to nearly unlimited creative ideas.
  • Receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine.
  • Receive two free months subscription to your own business website.
  • Opportunity to earn free products and incentive trips.
These are the words taken right off the new Simply Amazing Demonstrator Starter Kit promotion that was announced today. I couldn't have said it any better except that this is a HUGE opportunity! These are full starter kits too, nothing has been removed!

If you've ever wanted to enjoy the discount on your favorite Stampin'Up! products or wanted to see if you can build your own business THIS IS the time to consider it! (I know I keep using !! but it just deserves lots of !!) I'd love to have you join my growing team! We meet monthly on a local level and will begin next week meeting monthly on an on-line level via Skype as well.

So I have just one question to ask, "What are you waiting for???" Contact me today for more details. You can also view all the Demonstrator benefits and details on-line here.

Remember this promotion begins November 15th and will continue through November 30th! You can sign up on line here using my ID season1.

Have a great weekend!!

God Bless,

0 comments: