Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 15, 2010

It Is Simply Amazing!


It's Simply Amazing that Stampin'Up! can offer the Standard & Digital Starter Kits at a 50% discount, but they are. For a short two week period beginning today through November 30 the Standared and Digital starter kits are $87.50. These are full kits, not reduced or mini kits. That's a lot of Stampin'Up! products! Email me for the complete list of Starter Kit contents. View promotion details here.

Start as a hobbiest and enjoy all the benefits of being a member of the Stampin'Up! family. Find out what your passion is with paper crafts and set your sites on that goal! I'm here to help you reach those goals.

I'd love to have you join my downline group. We meet locally on a monthly basis and are starting this week to meet monthly on Skype. If you'd like to discuss the possibilities with Stampin'Up!, contact me. For promotion details click here.

Don't miss out on the "tea"riffic Starter Kit promotion!

This "Tea"riffic card uses the cute Morning Cup stamp set and shows off the new Candy Cane Christmas Specialty paper available in the Holiday Mini catalog. And yes those red stripes and polka dots are sparkling! This sketch I cased from Mary Jo Price. I added a pink button to the end of the Real Red Grosgrain ribbon but forgot to take a picture of it. It really needs something on that side. The little phrase is punched out using the Jewelry Tag punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's project. As always contact me if you have any questions and if you have a moment leave a comment! Don't miss out on that "tea"riffic Starter Kit promotion!

God Bless,





Recipe:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Ink: Stazon Black ink, Real Red Classic ink, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stock; Candy Cane Christmas Specialty paper
Misc: Jewelry Tag punch, Spiral Border punch, Blender Pen, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: