Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great Encouragement to Kids

Little Lambs pencil toppers
Cute By the Inch bookmarks

At the beginning of the school year, I began putting little notes in my daughters lunch box that I had made to encourage her. One day I also sent one to a class mate. My daughter now comes home with the names of classmates that want one sent to them.

Children love encouragement don't they! The Little Lambs stamp set is a great set for just this purpose. I've put these images on pencil tops and tags cut using the Big Shot.

Today I also pulled out the Cute By the Inch set and my long clear block, Block H. I lined three images up one over the other and using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamped them onto a tag from the Two Tags Die.

Be prepared once you start to not stop. It becomes a habit they look forward to and will remind you of if you forget!

I hope you enjoyed the projects! It is a quick one for me tonight.

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Little Lambs, Cute By the Inch
Ink: In Colors
Paper: In Colors Assorted pack, Glossy Card stock
Misc: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Clear Mount Block H, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Carla said...

What awesome encouragement. I love these and plan to make some for Paige. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

what a wonderful idea. loved how you used the cute by the inch for the bookmarks. hugs, m

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Martha! Another set of cute projects! You are so sweet!

TrishG said...

Love those cute pencil toppers!