Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Monogram Sweet for Chirstmas

Here is one in a set of six monogram cards I created for a couple of my customers. This is a quick card to recreate and went together easily in assembly line fashion.


The Whisper White card base has a 4"x5 1/4" piece of Pacific Point card stock stamped with snow flakes from the Snow Swirled stamp set and VersaMark and then dry embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.

I used a 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" strip of Brushed Silver card stock punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch and layered with a piece of 5/8" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon.

The monogram was heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and punched out with a 1 1/4" Circle punch layered over a 1 3/8" circle of Pacific Point.

A set of these cards will make a wonderful gift this Christmas. If you would like to make your own monogram cards as gifts this Christmas look at the Simply Amazing Starter Kit promotion! The Monogram Sweet set is $31.95 and can be substituted as one of your stamp sets in the Standard Starter Kit discounted 50% at just $87.50! But you will get a lot more in your starter kit ~ 4 total stamp sets, 5 ink pads,3 packages of paper, Stampin' Write Markers, and much more! It sounds a bit like the 12 Days of Christmas!
Contact me for details or visit my website. This promotion ends on November 30th, don't miss it!

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Monogram Sweet, Snow Swirled
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White and Pacific Point card stock, Brushed Silver card stock
Misc: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle punches, Scallop Trim Border punch, 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

No one can "work" this set like you, Martha. Love the personalized and pretty look of this card! Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Your customers are so lucky. They have you and now they have beautiful cards, too :)

Ann Schach said...

Like Mary said...you "own" this set, Martha! And, you are the reason I bought it! This is fabulous!

Cards by Gina said...

Love, love, love this idea! Absolutely stunning!

Carla said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors and all your monograms are so awesome. Hugs,