Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day of Gratitude

It has been a while since I've done a challenge at SplitCoast Stampers. The Friday Free for All Challenge was to create a "thank you" card. Seems very appropriate for this time of year. And Day of Gratitude seemed to me the perfect choice for the stamp set.


The large floral image in the center was inked using 3 different Stampin' Write Markers, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Cajun Craze. It took me a few minutes to color the entire image but, the ink never dried. After giving it a "huff" or two, the image came out crisp and clear. The background piece was created using a leaf image from Day of Gratitude as a mask and sponging around it with More Mustard ink.

Thanks for stopping by! The Simply Amazing Starter kit promotion has 11 more days left. It is a great way to try out all the benefits of a Stampin'Up! demonstratorship through March and receive $310 worth of Stampin'Up! stamps, inks, paper, and a lot more for only $87.50. Contact me if you have any questions, I'm here to help.!

God Bless,

Recipes:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: More Mustard Textured card stock, Autumn Spice Specialty paper, Whisper White card stock
Misc: Regal Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, 5/8" Old Olive Green Grosgrain ribbon, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots

7 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Perfect and beautiful, Martha!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love the sponged background!

Patti J said...

What a wonderful sentiment! Beautiful card, Martha! Thanks for sharing...

Mary Fish said...

what pretty background silhouettes and the colors are divine for fall. hugs, m

Patti MacLeith said...

The background sponging is a technique I forget to implement. Thanks, Martha!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love all of the details - background, multi-color images, layout... all of it combines to make a stunning card. TFS

Carla said...

Stunning is right!!! I love all the detail and colors you put in it. Gorgeous.