Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 22, 2010

It Really is Spectacular!

It is hard to believe Stampin'Up! can top last weeks Simply Amazing Starter Kit promotion but, they've come pretty close this week. Before you head out to begin the Christmas shopping, check what Stampin'Up! is calling an Online Spectacular.

The facts:
  • Free shipping on orders of $150 or more
  • Select Stampin'Up! products are discounted from 30-50%
  • My Digital Studio software is 50% off - That's $39.98!
To view the Online Spectacular items click here and visit my Stampin'Up! website!

Also, we are in the last week of the Simply Amazing Starter kit. Standard and Digital Starter Kits are discounted 50%. That's $87.50!

Both of these promotions end November 30 so don't delay! Contact me if you have any questions.

God Bless,

0 comments: