Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's My Birthday ~ Soon


I love opening up my mail box and finding a hand made card! I received this birthday card today from a dear friend and mentor, Mary Fish (www.StampinPretty.com). This is by far my favorite part of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, the friendships you build. Mary is a great encourager as well as an amazing demonstrator!

What a beautiful card! It shows off 5 of our punches and a 2 die cuts! They all go together making a clean and classy card! I love the colors too. The Nursery Suite Specialty paper combines Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Regal Rose colors together. Even the sentiment combines all four colors. Love it! Thanks Mary!

Building positive and rewarding relationships is just one of the many benefits in becoming a demonstrator with Stampin'Up! If you'd like to explore what Stampin'Up! has to offer you, contact me and let's talk!

Have a great weekend!
God Bless,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday early! I found your blog through Mary - she is amazing! Here's to many more creative years.

Chris R. from Iowa

Ann Schach said...

Happy birthday...soon! I am glad to be one of your Pals!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Happy Birthday!!!

Mary Fish said...

Yippee . . . I get to celebrate, too. Thanks for sharing my card for your followers. I'm so proud :)

Hugs, M

Carla said...

Mary's card is beautiful... I hope you have an awesome Birthday!!! I so love being a Pal with you!!! Hugs,