Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day of Gratitude for PPA Color Challenge


This week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is what I would call an unusual color challenge. I wouldn't have thought to add the gray in this mix but, it works great. Participating in a color challenges is a great way to stretch yourself as a card maker.

I chose to use the stamp set Day of Gratitude in the Holiday Mini catalog. I inked it in Daffodil Delight and then took a sponge and sponged Poppy Parade here and there. I off set two 3 1/4" square pieces of Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade card stock. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags inked in Basic Gray and punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Make sure to check out the inspiring creations over at Pals Paper Arts. I greatly appreciate your comments so, please leave one before you leave!

Have a great weekend!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Tiny Tags
Ink: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Misc: 1/2" Stitched Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon, Linen Thread, Jewelry Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Sponges

5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

These colors looks stunning. You adapted them well to a traditional card. Thanks for playing! Hugs, M

Linda Callahan said...

Martha this is so pretty especially against that gray background!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love the texture!

Stampin' Diva said...

Fabulous card ... loved the gray. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts.

Carla said...

Martha, your card is beautiful!!! Wow, I wish mine would of went together like that. I truly love it!!! Gorgeous! Hugs,