Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Fun Afternoon

We had a wonderful time at the Holiday Project today, making holiday place cards. Moms' brought their daughters to help them and as you can see the girls helped. My sweet daughter, Rachel, took all the young girls and helped them create their turkey place cards using the Sweet Treat cups. You can see the project here.
Margo helped her mom stamp and watercolor the pumpkins. Margo even helped emboss the backs of them. Honestly, Margo put the whole thing together while her mom supervised. We could be looking at the next paper crafter extraordinaire or Rising Star Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!

We used the Thankful For set on the place cards. The idea being you would write the person's name who was going to be sitting there; letting them know you are thankful for them. Margo took the phrase literally and wrote who she was thankful for, mom and God. We thought her dad could sit at God's place card for the Thanksgiving dinner. I don't think He'd mind.

My Michele stopped for a quick pose with her place card. She did an amazing job. I guess it's in her genes!
After two hours of paper crafting there is nothing better than a cup of cocoa WITH marshmallows and a good friend to share it with. Maya and Ally BFFs!

It was a great afternoon! My next event is a children's only event: Santa's Workshop on Sunday, December 5th. Children and teens will have a chance to create some inexpensive hand made gifts for friends and family. For event details please visit my Stampin'Up! Events page. Contact me if you have any questions.

I hope you enjoyed our project for today! Have a great week!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful afternoon!

Cards by Gina said...

Love the projects! Looks like a terrific afternoon!

Ann Schach said...

What fun! And what great idea to have a Santa's workshop!

Carla said...

Wow, what awesome creations from the girls. You must of had so much fun. Love your pictures, they made me smile. Hugs,