Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Project



Project cased from Brenda Quintana

Setting the table is a big part of every holiday celebration and letting your family and company know how thankful you are for them with these place cards is a perfect beginning.

This fall we will be making place cards for our Holiday Project. Above are some samples.
  • There will also be a Christmas place card for children similar to the child's Thanksgiving Place card.
  • The Christmas Place card will have other options and samples will be available the day of class to choose from!
  • Each place card is embossed on the back.

Cost of the class is $15 and you will create 6 place cards of your choice. If you need more than 6 place cards, each additional card will cost $1.50. Please RSVP by this Thursday, November 4th with the number you will be making and how many adult and child place cards you need.

God Bless,

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

you covered wit and wonderful. love how you used the itty bitty punch on the ornament! hugs, m

Anonymous said...

Love the turkey...he is so cute. Marls

Carla said...

What cool projects. Love each and everyone. That turkey is just too cute. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Love the place cards, Martha! If I lived closer, I would be there in a heartbeat!