Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mary!


As I've written before, one of the best benefits of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is the friendships you build with other demonstrators. These women and men seem to have many of the same characteristics. They are an amazing group of caring, encouraging, and sharing people. It's a great environment to work in. Today is the birthday of one of these amazing demonstrators, Mary Fish. Happy Birthday, Mary!

This project uses the Love Letter Designer Series Paper along with Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Basic Black colors. The stamp set is Studio Sketches and one of my favorites but, doesn't get pulled out enough. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I don't like to repeat the same information every post but these promotions at Stampin'Up! bear repeating. There are 2 days left to take advantage of:

Simply Amazing Starter Kit
  • 50% off both the Standard & Digital Starter Kits - $87.50
  • You can sign up on line at my website using the password season1
  • My downline meets monthly by Skype and locally every other month. I'm also available, if you need me during the week. I'm here to help.
  • I've had a couple of excited people take advantage of this promotion just to get a great deal on the Stampin'Up! products. You will have until the end of March to try out all the benefits of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. You won't need to meet your quarterly minimum of $300 until then if you want to continue as a demonstrator.
  • If you've been hesitating, take the plunge, I don't think you will be disappointed!
  • Plus sign up now and you can also take advantage of the On Line Spectacular below using your first order bonus of a 30% discount!!
  • Click here for details.

On Line Spectacular
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed today's project. Contact me for questions! I'd love to hear your comments too!

Recipe:
Stamps: Studio Sketches, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black and Riding Hood Red Classic Inks
Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red card stock, Love Letters Designer Series paper
Misc: Scallop Trim Border punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

absolutely, positively, stunning. I'm so touched. hugs, mary

Carla said...

What a beautiful card!!! Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Martha!