Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy Still up for Grabs!

I still have the birthday blog candy. The next random number was 14, "Renee from Oz".

Blogger Rene said...

Hi Martha,
one thing on my bucket list is swimming with Dolphins. I will be 70 in just over a year, aaaaaagh it's that close, I would like to do it then. Hsppy Birthday!!!
Rene from OZ xo

Email me your mailing address and I will put the rub-ons in the mail to you! You'll have 24 hours to get back to me before I pass it on.

God Bless,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you still have Blog Candy! :)
I'm posting (and hoping) for some holiday blog candy fun..

Lisa B

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Well, if no one wants it.....lol. sorry you are having such a hard time with this. must be the holiday rush.

ceashark at aol dot com