Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, November 27, 2010

And The Winner Is...

I received this card yesterday from a "cyber stampin' Pal". We've never met but the friendships you create in the Stampin'Up! world are truly awesome. Thanks Carla for the beautiful card! It is like opening a gift when you open the envelope of a hand made card. I'm sure many of you feel the same way.


This card used lots of Perfect Plum. Perfect Plum card stock, Perfect Plum Designer Series Pattern Pack, Perfect Plum Designer buttons, Perfect Plum ink, gemstones that look like Perfect Plum, and Linen thread that looks like Perfect Plum color (it may be embroidery thread). I love all the colors, patterns and textures!

Now on to the Blog Candy:
I enjoyed all the "bucket list" comments yesterday. It was fun reading them and made my birthday even more special so, thanks for stopping by!

I used the Random Integer site to choose the number. And...the winning number is 13, Kelly. Here's Kelly's comment:
Kelly said...

  • Happy birthday! Hope it's a great one. I would like to travel...anywhere!! LOL I've never really been all that far from home.

Kelly, email me with your mailing address by 9am 11/28/10 and I will stick these cute rub ons in the mail to you! I have a second and third random number already picked so if by chance I don't hear back from Kelly please check back for the next winner.

Reminder:
God Bless,

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card by Carla!

Patti J said...

What a nice surprise in your mailbox! Congats to your winner! Hope your birthday was special - have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Well, darn! I had such a busy weekend, I didn't get to check my emails! I hope the next winner enjoys it! :)

Carla Bazhenow said...

and you are so welcome!!! Hugs, Carla