Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration Challenge at Pals Paper Arts


Today's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is an inspiration challenge using this picture. I'd love to be where she is right now with all those fall leaves! Where I live the leaves fall off the plants green!


PPA64

I created a simple card for today's challenge. By stamping your image more than once after inking it, you give your project the look of layers with the different opacity. The Top Note Die gives really soft boundaries to the scene. I cut the little dotted edge off the Whisper White Top Note and then sponge the edges with the Tea Stain Vintage Ink Spot from the Distressing Essentials Kit.

The PPA Design Team has created some beautiful projects so be sure to stop by Pals Paper Arts.

Remember to check out the Clearance Rack through October 18th. (You can find the Clearance Rack on my Stampin'Up! website under "Shop Now") Products are discounted up to 80%! The retired Watercolor Crayons and Stampin' Pastels are available for a STEAL!

Things to remember about this Clearance Rack Blitz:
To order from the Clearance Rack order on-line at my Stampin'Up! website
All Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits
Sales of discontinued items is final and while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Have a great day and give today's challenge a try!

God Bless,
Project uses Stampin'Up! products:
Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Misc: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Distressing Essentials Kit, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, how pretty, Martha! I love your colors!

Stephanie Harbin said...

Very nice card!

Linda Callahan said...

I do love tea :) This is so pretty!

Mike said...

Wonderful interpretation. That darn Top Note die is so versatile!
Mike

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Martha! I love the colors and how you used the Top Notes!

TrishG said...

Very fun ideas. I love how you did the words.

Mary Fish said...

Fabulous. Love how you split up the sentiment and layered the top note. hugs, m

Carla said...

So cool Martha, love the color and how you used the top note. Gorgeous card. Hugs,