Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Congratulations!

As much as Stampin'Up! is about quality rubber stamps and paper it is equally about relationships. You're not just a number with Stampin'Up!

I received this card from my business coach, Rett Christensen today, part of Stampin'Up!s Business Developers Group congratulating me on reaching my goal as Senior Supervisor. I think he is as excited as I am! The Business Developers Group is just one of the great programs offered to Stampin'Up! Demonstrators to help us grow our business and reach our goals.

And, it's what I love about Stampin'Up!; they care! They care about my goals and how best to reach them; they care about my customers and keeping them satisfied; they care about providing me with the very best product, tools and service even at their expense sometimes.
It is what you can expect from Stampin'Up! too!

Consider becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.
Myself along with the entire Stampin'Up! family are here to help you reach your goals ~ hobby or business. Contact me and let's talk!

Through October 18th, receive a free craft tote when you sign up as a demonstrator. Click here for details!

God Bless,

All Product Stampin'Up!
Recipe:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Misc: Scallop Trim Border, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Basic Rhinestones, 5/8" Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon

8 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Congratulations, Martha! I am doing the Recruit Crew starting this month. Some day I hope to get a card like this, too! BTW- this is a very-demoable card. Thank Rhet for me.

Patti MacLeith said...

Congratulations, Martha! I like the card, too!

Mary Fish said...

Kudos, girl. I'm so proud. Hugs, M

Cards by Gina said...

Congratulations, Martha! Terrific accomplishment and you so deserve it!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats, Martha! Way to go! Isn't Rett the best? Tell him "Hi!" for me.

Linda Callahan said...

Martha that's wonderful - Congrats!

Carla said...

Congratulations Martha!!! I am so excited for you. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hooray - congrats! You deserve this and more! Big hugs!