Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another "Happy I Do Day"!

Another wedding on the horizon. I thought I would get a jump on the card and make it a month early. This card may look familiar as I've used this same color pallet and sketch on another wedding card. For this project, I turned my sketch vertical and added a bit more bling!


The color pallet is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Baja Breeze. The dry embossing was done using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. This folder adds elegance to most anything you use it one. The sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set.

The squares begin at 2 1/4" and each layer decreases by 1/8".

StampinUp!'s new Jewels add the perfect finishing touch to thus wedding card.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, contact me if you have any questions. Please see the recipe below for a list of all the supplies. Have a great weekend!

God Bless,
This Project Uses All Stampin'Up! Products
Recipe:
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Ink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Baja Breeze Card Stock, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
Misc: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Corner Rounder Punch, Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

11 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love these colors...and the extra bling. This is a great elegant layout!

Mary Fish said...

so classy . . . this is definitely Martha's style! Hugs, M

Cards by Gina said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about this card!

Susan Carlson said...

I love those colors together. The sentiment over the two squares seems to represent the union of the two. Job well done!

Linda Callahan said...

You do these special occasion cards beautifully! This is gorgeous!

Patti said...

Such a beautiful wedding card. That dsp is certainly "elegant".

Pam~ said...

Beautiful wedding card! I understand why you used this color combo again ... it's looks fabo! Have a great day!

Carla said...

Your card is so beautiful!!! I love that layout. Cool! Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

The paper and the embossing folder together are just super! So professional looking.

Anonymous said...

WOW, this really looks good Martha. Think I might have to case it for the next wedding over here in Oz, I am still trying to catch up on birthdays at the moment. Almost missed Ethan's (Tahnee's young man) yesterday. Have a great day, Marlene :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combo. All of your accents and details work together to create a very special greeting.