Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September is Going Out with a Bang!


I have a goal of reaching Senior Supervisor with Stampin'Up! by the end of this month! WooHoo! I'm motivated to get there but need your help. Check your Stampin'Up! supplies, start looking at your Christmas shopping list and see if there is anything you need to order cause
September is going out with a BANG!

Order by September 30 at 11:50pm Mountain Time on my Stampin'Up! website or order directly from me!

  • Place an order of $25 and receive a set of 6 monogram note cards with envelopes.

  • Place an order of $50 and receive a set of 6 monogram note cards with envelopes and your choice from the Holiday Mini Catalog of Glass Glitter (page 21), Glimmer Brads (page 36), or a roll of 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon (page 36).

  • Place an order of $100 and receive a set of 6 monogram note cards with envelopes plus a $10 Stampin'Up! Shopping Spree from Seasons of Stamping.

  • Place an order of $150 and receive a set of 6 monogram note cards with envelopes; workshop benefits of a Level 1 Hostess Set & $15.00 Hostess Dollars; and an additional $15 Stampin'Up! Shopping Spree from Seasons of Stamping.

All on-line orders will receive their Free items separately from me. Contact me after you have placed your on-line order with your choice of Free items. Exception is the $150 order which will receive the Hostess set and Hostess dollars at the time on-line order is placed.

All Free Shopping Sprees do not include the 10% shipping/handling and tax.

Make sure you check out the Clearance Rack. Here are some of the great things you will find at a discount! To see the entire Clearance Rack click here and look under "Shop Now". Clearance Rack items may only be purchased through my on-line site.

Big Felt Flurries Accents and Elements ~

Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Paper


Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' Kit


Contact me if you have any questions and Happy Shopping!

God Bless,

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Good luck in reaching your goal, Martha!