Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tri Shutter Cards

Tri-Shutter cards are fun to make and give you a large canvas to create on. I love how much of the Stampin'Up! Designer Series paper you see! You can find the tutorial here on SplitCoast Stampers.
The two cards I created were for friends of mine who I've been in Bible studies with for awhile. The other members sent me scripture that was significant to each woman. I used My Digital Studio to print them out onto Vellum Card Stock.

I really didn't want to cover up the beautiful Stampin'Up! Designer Series Paper and the vellum allows you to still see the design behind it.

The top card uses 3 sides of the new Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper along with Ruby Red and So Saffron colors. Check the recipe below for complete details.


Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper is paired with Garden Green and Very Vanilla colors.

Hope you enjoyed today's projects. Contact me if you have any questions on making them and check out the recipe below for the complete supply list! I'm here to help you place your Stampin'Up! order. Contact me or on-line ordering is easy at my Stampin'Up! website.

God Bless,

All Supplies are Stampin'Up!
WM-Wood Mount, CM-Clear Moung
Recipe:
Stamps: Style Beautiful CM, Teeny Tiny Wishes WM, Punch Potpourri WM
Ink: Rose Red and Garden Green Classic Ink Pads
Paper: Rose Red, Garden Green, & Very Vanilla Textured Card Stock, Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper, Vellum Card Stock, So Saffron Card Stock
Misc: 2-Step Bird Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Subtles & Regals Flower Brads and regular Brads, Basic Pearls, Crystal Effects, Big Shot, Elegant Lines & Square Lattice Embossing Folders, My Digital Studio, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimentionals, SNAIL adhesive

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Martha! Gorgeous cards! You did a fabulous job with this fold!

Pam~ said...

Your cards are stunning! I'm with you ... love all the DSP! I'm sure your friends are going to be so thrilled to receive these beauties!

Patti said...

Great job on these cards. How different they look using different paper. Haven't done one in a long time; you've inspired me to tackle it again.

Patti MacLeith said...

I love tri-shutters! They look so complicated, but are really simple, tee hee! Your use of the vellum is a fantastic idea to show off the DSP! Thanks, Martha!

Linda Callahan said...

These are gorgeous! Love how you used the birds!

Carla said...

Martha, I love your Tri Folds, so beautiful. My favorites. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Both are SO pretty! The cards and how you use them (with scripture) are amazing. Also love the white on white bird, stunning in it's simplicity!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous...so unique! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html