Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Elizabeth Perfect for a Quick Card

MOJO Monday 157
The Elizabeth stamp is one of Stampin'Up!s a la cart stamps. Pair it with Stampin'Up!s Teeny Tiny Wishes set for a perfect card making kit.

I've paired these two sets together with Going Gray, Pretty in Pink, & Whisper White colors for today's Mojo Monday challenge.

Elizabeth was stamped with Very Vanilla Craft ink onto Going Gray Textured Card stock and then cut out using my "most treasured" Stampin'Up! tool, the Paper Snips.

Thanks for stopping by for today's project! Before you leave I'd love to hear your comments.

If you would like to put this perfect card making kit together for yourself, contact me and we'll put an order together! You can also order all your card making supplies on line at my Stampin'Up! Website.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps:
CM-Clear Mount & WM-Wood Mount: Elizabeth WM $9.95, Teeny Tiny Wishes WM $36.95

Ink:
Going Gray Classic Ink, Very Vanilla Craft Ink

Paper:
Going Gray Textured Card Stock, Pretty In Pink Card Stock, Neutrals Pattern Designer Series Paper pack

Misc:
5/8" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Neutral Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL



9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you cut out "Ellizabeth" - I have never seen that done before - beautiful card!

Patti said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors. It's funny, I also posted a card today using the Elizabeth stamp. It really is very versatile.

Patti MacLeith said...

JUST gorgeous, Martha! So feminine!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Martha! I love the colors!

Cahos' Chaos said...

Now this is very pretty and delicate. Have you seen the card I made with this stamp as a mirror? TFS and God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha, love your card. Marlene

Carla said...

Oh so pretty, I love those colors too. Hugs,

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

great card ! I love the colors, great job!! I have some blog candy up for grabs , just hop on over to my blog =)