Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesday Trigger Challenge at Moxie Fab World

It has been too long since I last posted. Forgive me for my blogging absence, I guess "life happens"! The Tuesday Trigger challenge at Moxie Fab World is this luscious picture of lipsticks. Cath the creative editor at Moxie Fab entitled it "lipsylicious". Don't you love that word?! (I don't think it is in the dictionary though)


The triggers for me were the shapes and the wonderful shades of the lipsticks.


I chose a paper from the Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper that has beautiful swirls of glossy texture to it. I also choose Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock as my shades of lipstick. The entire piece is layered over Basic Black card stock and adhered to Very Vanilla Textured Card Stock.

The sentiment is from Word Play and is inked in VersaMark and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.

Hope you enjoyed my project for the day! Instead of saying stop back tomorrow for another project, I'm learning that as God directs my life, I hope to be back tomorrow with another project. As David wrote in Proverbs, "A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps". And I thought I was in charge! lol

God Bless,


All Supplies are Stampin'Up!
Recipe:
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock, Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper, Basic Black Card Stock
Misc: Corner Rounder punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, SNAIL Adhesive

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Martha..wonderful job with the inspiration! Love your color choices!

Carla said...

Absolutely fabulicious!!! Great colors and love the layout. Hugs,

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Martha! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)