Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 27, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Baby Bundle has the Mojo


Stampin'Up!s Baby Bundle stamp set has it all. Use if for a baby shower invitation, a baby card, a baby announcement, or a thank you card. It's not only a great offer but it's adorable to boot!

Now pair that with the new Nursery Suite Specialty Paper and you will be creating some beautiful cards, crafts, and scrap book pages.

My sweet downline, Jessica, is about ready to pop so our team meeting today was centered around her. (We also had fun making scallop circle roses but I will save that for another post) I had forgotten how fun shopping for babies was! There was this little sleeper that I know had the same images as our retired Wild About You stamp set! It's funny how you begin to see your Stampin'Up stamp set images all over the place.

This card uses today's Mojo Monday sketch. It is a 5 1/2" square card using Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White colors. The sentiment is not from the Baby Bundle set because somewhere I lost the "congratulations" stamp from the set. Bummer! This sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Small Oval punch and layered on a Large Oval punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's project! If you have any questions regarding this project don't hesitate to contact me, I'm happy to help! See the recipe below for a complete supply list and contact me if you would like to place an order or order on-line at my Stampin'Up! website!

God Bless,




All Stampin'Up! Products
Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Bundel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Satzon Black Ink, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Going Gray, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White card stock, Nursery Suite Specialty Paper
Misc: Corner Rounder punch, Small Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL

8 comments:

Patti said...

This is so adorable. The colors are perfect together.

Ann Schach said...

Love the DSP and the colors! Very cute card, Martha!

Pam~ said...

OMGosh, this is so cute! Your three little ducks got me! Great card all around!

Patti MacLeith said...

DARling, Martha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha, I've been following your blog for awhile and I always like your cards! Today's baby card really meant a lot to me because my daughter had her baby 4 weeks ago and everything is about babies in our family! The ducks are adorable and I'll happily CAS your idea!

Cards by Gina said...

Wonderful baby card, Martha! I love these colors together!

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful baby card! I just love it! Happy World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

O.G. said...

Oh Martha!! I was just doing a search for "stampin up baby girl shower card ideas" and this popped up!!! I still have this card in my craft area, definately one of my all time favorites!