Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tropical Party Makes a Great Masculine Card


Featured Artist at Pals Paper Arts

Today's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is to create a "simple" masculine card ~ always a challenge!

This card uses textured card stock in Sahara Sand, Old Olive, and Soft Suede. The branches from the Tropical Party stamp set were embossed with VersaMark and Clear Embossing powder. The image is stamped on Confetti White using Stampin' Write Markers ~ our markers are an easy way to give images a multi colored look.

I embellished the card with Linen Thread and our beautiful new Antique Brads. Just the right amount of frills for a man!

Make sure to check out the other creations by the Pals Paper Arts Design Team and give this challenge a try yourself!

Have a great day!
God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Tropical Party, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: VersaMark, Old Olive, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers, Confetti White card stock
Misc: Linen Thread, Antique Brads, Clear Embossing Powder, Modern Label punch, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Love your card, Featured Artist! I'm turning into a green lover seeing your card and Mary's. Love those colors together! Great job!

Ann Schach said...

Perfect masculine card, Martha! Love the layout and the DSP!

Ginger said...

I love the touch of stamping on the sentiment Martha.

Mary Fish said...

Aloha, dahling! Great card and congrats on being a featured artist! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Very nice. I like the addition of the linen thread, too!

Regina Mangum said...

Very Tommy Bahama, Martha! I love it!

Carla said...

Love this card... so cool. Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

Way to go featured artist - very cool - guys like cooool......