Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stampin'Up! Morning Cup for Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Today's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is a color challenge, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, and Daffodil Delight! The Designer Series Brights Paper Pack a great choice for this project. I love the polka dots!!


If your children are back in school this is a great time to invite your friends over for a cup of java! The new Morning Cup stamp set is a great set to use for your friends. Coffee or tea with a friend is a perfect combination in my book!

Make sure to stop by Pals Paper Arts to see all the great projects. Have a great day and if you're in the Melbourne area, stop by for a cup!

Recipe:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Ink: Stazon Black ink, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Brights Designer Series Pattern Pack
Misc: 5/8" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon, Modern Label punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Martha! I love this stamp set. The two little mugs in the bottom corner are the perfect touch! Plus, I love how you coordinated the designer paper patterns.

Patti MacLeith said...

LOVE how you stamped on the DSP and cut out those popped out mugs! Very nice.

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! I love the little corner mugs!