Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 16, 2010

Stampin'Up! Little Lambs for MojoMonday!

MOJO 152

If you've got an anxious school child as I do, the Little Lambs stamp set is perfect for sending in a note of encouragement tucked in their lunch box. The Designer Series paper, Celebrations, goes great for any child's project with the bold coordinating colors of Pacific Point, Real Red, and Pear Pizzazz. These colors are just "happy" colors! Guaranteed to put a smile on your child's face.

This card is going to Michele, my 4th grader. She has got the start-of-school stomach aches. I wanted her to know that life may be overwhelming but, God's got BIG plans for her and really that is all that matters!

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Leave a message and let me know what you thought of today's busy card! If you have any questions about today's project or Stampin'Up! don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great week!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Little Lambs
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz card stock, Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Misc: 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder punch, My Way punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So cute - love that whale! Great job with all those arrows!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Martha! This is so sweet! Tell Michele she will do just fine!

Pam~ said...

Such a cute card ... sure to put a smile on your face!

Mary Fish said...

What an unexpected and clever combination! Excellent mojo! Hugs, M

Carla said...

Such a great card, she'll love it and I know it'll help the aches. Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

What a wonderful card, Martha! Love the sentiment, the design, and the colors you chose!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

My daughters love notes in their bags and lunches, too! Thanks for the reminder - I will be making some to keep on hand!

Patti MacLeith said...

Any which way you point, this card is a gem! Love the colors, too!

savvy teaching tips said...

beautiful card = I love it.