Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Stampin'Up! Gift to go Back-to-School!


School Supply Pouch

It really doesn't take much to get children excited about going back-to-school. New pencils or a new ruler might just do it! And, if you put them in a cool little case, even better!

I "cased" this idea from Pam Dawns over at Splitcoast stampers. I altered my size a bit to hold more. I used a sheet of the new Build-A-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II Designer Series paper cut at 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" and scored at 2" and 4" along the short side and 2" along the long side. Cut off the small rectangle at the top and cut down the second fold to where it intersects with the scored line. This gives you the flap. Use Sticky Strip along the 1/2" side and along the bottom and use your Crimper along the bottom to secure the Sticky Strip. All the supplies are listed at the bottom of this post.

I love our little owl from the 2-Step Owl punch and thought he/she would be very appropriate for school! This is a great little gift to give your students going off to school or to make for your child's entire class.

I hope you enjoyed a week of Back-to-School projects. And now a little Back-to-School gift Stampin'Up! style for you!

Place an order on-line or through me directly now through August 15th of $75 or more and you will receive FREE,
  • 1 package of Play Date Designer Series paper ($9,95 value)
  • A School Supply Pouch as seen above
  • (pencils and ruler not included, paper will vary but will be all Stampin'Up!)
  • PLUS if you are a Florida resident you don't have to pay sales tax on any of the following items from now through August 15th!!

Item #

Description

Price

100425

2-Way Glue Pen

$3.50

104332

SNAIL Adhesive

$6.95

104331

SNAIL Adhesive Refill

$4.50

100902

Dotto Refill

$6.50

104045

Anywhere Glue Stick

$3.95

104294

Sticky Strip

$6.95

104430

Stampin' Dimensionals

$3.95

103683

Mini Glue Dots

$4.95

103579

Paper Snips

$9.95

105021

White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen

$3.95

102845

Blender Pens

$9.95

Various

Stampin’ Write Markers (individual)

$3.50

105394

Basic Black Stampin’ Write Journaler

$3.50

110755

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

$3.95



Now that is a great Back-to-school special!!

Order from my on-line Stampin'Up! website or Contact me to place your order today! This special runs through August 15th! As always, if you have any questions or comments, I'd love for you to contact me or post them here.


God Bless,

Recipe:
Build-A-Bear Workship Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper (#117396) - $9.95

Two-Step Owl punch (#118074) - $16.95
Crimper (#101618) - $19.95
Sticky Strip (#104294) - $6.95

4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

That little owl is starting to capture my heart!

Cards by Gina said...

Another adorable back-to-school project! This was always my favorite time of year as I was growing up. Wish I had all of these cool supplies when I was young!!

Mary Fish said...

so practical and cute. the owl is simply the bomb. hugs, M

Carla said...

Cute and clever, love it!!! I too wish I had these cool supplies when I was in school. Hugs,