Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, August 27, 2010

Operation Write Home Tomorrow


Just a quick reminder that SCRAP will be making cards for Operation Write Home tomorrow at my home. Our goal is 100 cards! We have plenty of jobs to do so stop by for a little while or a lot. RSVP now.

Time: 10am until noon (or maybe longer)
Bring double sided adhesive if you have some.
All card making supplies and refreshments will be provided.




Contact me for directions and details.

For more details on Operation Write Home click here.
Hope to see you tomorrow!
God Bless,

1 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Great cause, Martha!