- The background layer was created using Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, and Gold reinkers and Stampin'Up!s Glossy card stock.
- Soak 3 cotton balls in rubbing alchohol and squeeze out any extra liquid.
- Add 3 drops of ink to each cotton ball (one color per cotton ball). You can drop them in a triangle pattern.
- Begin dabbing the ink onto the card stock.
- Use all three cotton balls and go over the card stock until you have it completely covered.
- The Classic inks don't take long to dry but the metalic inks do.
- Here is a link to more detailed instructions.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -
v the icing on my cake!
v the bling on my card!
v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!