Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cards, Cards, and More Cards


We completed 67 cards on Saturday for Operation Write Home!
Add that to the 28 we started with and the 16 that are on their way and we have 115! 15 over our goal!!
I think we all agreed that the inaugural SCRAP event was a success and we look forward to next month's event. It looks like scrapbooking will be the next "creative" topic. Details will follow this month.
Thank you , everyone, for all your hard work. A lot of LOVE was put into each card. I know these cards will be a blessing to our overseas military and their families.


Lisa and her two adorable daughters. Their creativity was inspiring to all of us!

I will be shipping the cards to Operation Write Home on the 10th of September. If you have "Any Hero" letters to send please get them to me before the 10th.

If you would like to plan your own card party for Operation Write Home go to www.OperationWriteHome.com for details.

God Bless,

3 comments:

mmwilken said...

Love seeing young kids working on cards for OWH!! They are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for all your hard work and fun making them for our organization. I know I have more fun making them, than I do anything else. Keep up the great work!!!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on your successful day! It looks like it was tons of fun!

Suzi said...

What a wonderful thing you did! So many will be blessed by your efforts!