Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing S.C.R.A.P.


If you love paper crafting and are looking for ways to use your passion to help others, join me and let's get "SCRAPping! SCRAP (Space Coast Rubber and Paper) is a group I've started to serve others. It is located on the Space Coast of Florida but, if you live elsewhere and would like to participate in the projects feel free to join in! There is no membership fee or experience required! If you are new to card-making, we will show you the ropes!!

Our inaugural event is this Saturday from 10am until noon or longer. This month's project is to support Operation Write Home. We will be making cards for the deployed men and women in our military to use to keep in touch with their friends and family back home. Our goal is 100 cards. We will also be collecting "AnyHero" letters - these are letters we write which will be distributed to service personnel to encourage them and bring them news from home. The letters you can write before hand and bring on Saturday. If you need ideas on what to write click here.

Come for as little or as long as you can! Bring double sided adhesive if you have any. All other card making supplies and refreshments will be provided. Contact me to RSVP by this Friday, August 27. If you have high schoolers needing volunteer hours this can be a great volunteer project.
  • Saturday, August 28
  • My home, contact me for directions
  • 10am until noon
  • bring double sided adhesive
  • RSVP if you can but don't let that keep you from coming on Saturday!
  • Questions?? Contact me.

God Bless,

SCRAP Banner created using My Digital Studio

0 comments: