Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Christmas in August with Stampin'Up!s Big On Christmas

It's never too early to get started on your Christmas cards!

Just a quick post today! I'm hoping to get a head start on my Christmas cards. Big On Christmas stamp set has 3 great phrases that you could easily switch out on this layout. We also have 2 sets of Christmas paper coming out in the new Christmas Mini catalog in addition to Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper.

Along with painting the image with my ink and Blender pens, I got to try out the Champagne Mist Shimmer paint on the Christmas ball. The picture may not show it but it really shimmers!

Don't miss out on the Holiday Mini catalog! If you don't already have a Stampin'Up! demonstartor, contact me. I'm happy to put you on my mailing list and send you the catalog when it goes live!

Have a great week!
God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Big On Christmas
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla card stock, Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper
Misc: Champagne Mist Shimmer paint, Scallop Trim Border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love it, Martha! This set is now going on my list!

Anonymous said...

I have had this stamp set on my list for awhile now! Along with about another 100 sets! But You make me want this set more now! Very cute card! Thanks for sharing your awesome creation!

Carla said...

Martha, I love your card, it is perfect. Love the stripe like that. Hugs,