Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 9, 2010

Back-To-School in Stampin'Up! Style!


Michele's, first day in 4th grade!

She was up before me, dressed without me asking and in the car 10 minutes early! You've got to love the first day of school!

My August newsletter is out and it is all about back-to-school. View it here or if you would like it delivered by email, sign up in the left side bar. Join me this week as I post some great back-to-school projects!

Tomorrow is the Pals August Blog Hop! Stop back for some amazing 3-d projects.


God Bless,

4 comments:

Patti J said...

She's so adorable! Actually, you two look like sisters! Hope her first day back was sheer delight!

Ann Schach said...

Such a cutie, Martha! I remember how excited Brady always was for the first day of school! Don't you just love this age!

Patti MacLeith said...

Great photo and great attitude! May it last all year long!

Cards by Gina said...

Best of luck to Michelle! Hope it's a great school year ahead! She's adorable!