Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August Pals Hop Line-up


If you get lost along the way just click on any of the links below and you will be back on track!

1. Gina Shaw cardsbyginashaw

2. Joanna Munster inspiredbystampin

3. Pam Giudici pamshobby

4. Mary Fish stampinpretty

5. Diana Caho b4ustamp

6. Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping

7. Kylie Nicolosi kyliescraftycorner

8. Kris Kilcoyne kweenbee

9. Mike Funke stampin-style

10. Dawn Gross dawnsthisnthat

11. Tracy Cowee tlccrafting

12. Barbara Furlong theloveofstamping


God Bless,

1 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Your decorated organizers make organizing more fun! I love the embellishments, Martha!