Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 9, 2010

Today's project highlights the new Baby Bundle stamp set in the new 2010 IB&C (Idea Book & Catalog) and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder


This adorable set has 16 stamps making it very versatile and full of possibilities! The entire set is just adorable. The colors I chose were Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip.

I used the Scallop Circle #2 to create the scallops for the baby carriage and sentiment. The images were inked in Early Espresso and colored in using Stampin' Write markers.

Reminders:
  • If you need a copy of the new Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog, click here for details!
  • If you have been a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in the past and would like to rejoin, Stampin'Up! has an amazing promotion for you. Click here for details.Contact me and lets start reaching your Stampin'Up! goals together!
  • Stop back tomorrow! I'll be posting my list of Retired Stamps for sale.
God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Bundle
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Misc: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 dies, Big Shot, Antique brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is so sweet! I love the brads in the wheels!