Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 5, 2010

Clean & Simple ~ Celebrations


Clean & Simple 74 (CAS74) challenge at Splitcoast Stampers

Today's Clean & Simple challenge at Splitcoast Stampers is an inspiration challenge using this incredible cake site. I used cake number 85 for my inspiration piece. I've been wanting to use all the new Stampin'Up! In Colors in one project and this cake had them all! I see Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, and Peach Parfait.

I started with a standard Whisper White card base. I stamped two of the Circle Circus images using each of the Stampin'Up! In Colors. The smaller image I punched out using the circle punch in the Itty Bitty Shapes pack. The larger image was punched out using the 1 3/8" Square punch and each color layered on the corresponding 1 1/2" square piece of card stock. I rounded the opposite corners using the Corner Rounder punch.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is inked in Concord Crush.
Quick, clean, and simple!

Reminders:
  • If you need a copy of the new Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog, click here for details!
  • If you have been a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in the past and would like to rejoin, Stampin'Up! has an amazing promotion for you. Click here for details. Contact me and lets start reaching your Stampin'Up! goals together!
God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Misc: Itty Bitty Shapes pack, Corner Rounder punch, 1 3/8" Square punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

beautiful, inspiration creation. i just made a card with the same square and two rounded corners . . . great minds . . . Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Two of my favorite things together--Circle Circus and CAKE!!!! What a fun challenge. I might just have to take that challenge! Yours is a beauty!

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is beautiful - much classier than the cake! But when there's cake involed I really don't card what it looks like! You did a great job with this - love it!

Carla said...

I love your card... so colorful. Hugs,